As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear I'm in love with a machine (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: I'm in love with a machine
Game & Watch
Re: I'm in love with a machine 18 Years, 6 Months ago
Yes, I truly love it...so much that I have done a 15 song Rap influenced CD using one...and nothing else...for the beats.
  The topic has been locked.
Killer Beez
my monomachine loves me back - when I walk into the house it rubs into my leg like a cat does.

it also rewards me with techno - good!
Cappy
maybe we should have a support group.. for people who truely love their elektron synths.. i am in love with my machinedrum actually.. i really like to put my jack plug into the main outs.. it just feels so nice and sturdy.. hmm.. i like the way it reacts when i carress its buttons.. or its knobs.. i like its spontenaity..

its my number one synth..
Admin
OT, MD-UW Mk2, SFX-60 Mk2, SFX-6
scottkellogg.com

jsrockit wrote:
Yes, I truly love it...so much that I have done a 15 song Rap influenced CD using one...and nothing else...for the beats.

Is this available online?
Not yet...I will post songs here when they are completely finished. Well, I can post a few beats soon I guess.
Goomba
HaHa. I ordered the MD upgrade and the thought of being without my MD for 3 weeks is keeping me up at night.
i'm so glad that there are people out there as in love with elektron's sh*t as much as i am. i mean, damn. i've started glancing at the MD -- but just GLANCING. well, like a quick look at the manual. and the pictures. . . mmmmmmm.

seriously though -- anyone in the DC area want to start a support group?

and btw, how are you all integrating the mm? I have gone back to sx from live (live's audio engine is doo-doo) but it won't sync as a slave to the mm. If i had my choice, the MM would be like the one ring, binding them all in the l.e.ddy-lit darkness!

Riiiight.
Game & Watch
I'm in love with a machine I don't even own... the E-mu SP-1200.
Hammer Bro
I normally have a very happy polygamous relationship with my machinedrum and monomachine, although I've been having an extramarital affair with an Evolver which I am not proud of.
my evolver feels neglected. . . and i think the ER-1 is starting to suspect that I'm just not that into him -- gotta remember to clear my cache of the MD pics!
Go to top Post Reply